Internal Pre-Insulated Pipe
Internal Pre insualted Pipes
Pert-al-Pert multi-layer pipe consists of 5 layers. One polyethylene layer is applied to the inside and one to the outside of the welded aluminium pipe. Both PE layers are permanently bonded to the aluminium pipe by means of an adhesive layer. The polyethylene used is a non-cross-linked polyethylene of raised temperature (PE-RT – polyethylene of raised temperature resistance).
The pipe has WRAS approval so pipe quality and integrity can be assured, with the approved press fit system this also means that any off cuts from the underfloor heating system can be used for potable drinking water installations. The aluminum core is 100% oxygen diffusion tight, therefore preventing the ingress of any oxygen. The pipe compensates and reduces snap-back forces and heat expansion with changes of temperature and the system is designed for easy, safe and fast pipe installation.
- Available in sizes from 16, 20, 25 and 32mm pipe in 50m coils
- Round insulation, thickness of insulation 9 mm, heat conductance rate
- Smooth, low friction bore (roughness k = 0.0004)
- Maximum temperature: 95℃
- Formstable, no spring back forces
- Linear expansion closer to that of copper than any other plastic pipe (0.025mm/m x K)
- Maximum operating temperature (at 70℃) 10 bar
- Made in Germany
- 25 YEAR PIPE WARRANTY